The aim of our project “NEW GENERATION SCHOOLS IN THE LIGHT OF EDUCATION 4.0” is to integrate Industry 4.0 components (Robotics, 3D design, Virtual reality, etc.) into our education system and thus:
- To serve the principle of reducing the failure rate in the 15-year age group to under 15% in the fields of Mathematics, Science and Reading in line with the ‘Inclusive Growth’ as discussed in the EU 2020 strategy
- To enable the future’s techno-entrepreneurs to have the ability to see and recognize opportunities for their future. With our partners Slovenia, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Estonia, Turkey (as coordinator) 6-LTT activities are planned.
Our project will help to increase the academic success in STEM courses thanks to Industry 4.0 integrations; Robotics, 3D Design, Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR, AR) and Drones. Our students and teachers are at the center of our project and our target groups are teachers, students, parents, schools and local community. When choosing our partners, we selected schools with the most suitable capacity to change the best practices in line with our project aim.
In line with the EU2020 strategy, for the integration of our students in Education 4.0:
Estonia, LEGO EV3
Slovenia, VEX robotics
Romania, 3D design
Will contribute with the above LTT activities. 4 students and 2 teachers will participate in each mobility between the ages of 11-15.
All our partners are of equal importance:
- Slovenia will share their national and international VEX IQ robotic experiences and introduce successful training systems.
- Turkey will share their experiences about the Drone and espcopter, introduce the Turkish Education System.
- Portugal will share their national and international VR experiences and introduce the Portuguese Education System.
- Estonia will share their national and international LEGO EV3 experiences and introduce the Estonian Education system.
- Romania will share their national and international 3D printing experience and introduce the Romanian Education System.
In this direction, our aims are:
- To serve the principle of reducing the failure rate in the 15-year age group to 15% in the fields of Mathematics, Science and Reading in line with the “Inclusive Growth ” in the EU 2020 strategy
- To enable participants to obtain 21st century skills.
- To make students and teachers conscious about Tekno-Entrepreneurship, global market, maker activities
- To enable the future techno-entrepreneurs to have the ability to see and recognize opportunities for their future and to develop themselves in the STEM field.
- To encourage teachers to continue their professional development,to contribute to their career development.
- To share existing applications and exchange information about Education 4.0.
- Creating a dynamic and professional environment within the organization.
- To achieve improved quality in the preparation,implementation and monitoring of projects at EU and international level
- By using Industry 4.0 components (Robotics, 3d printer, VR) in all courses to create awareness about the effects of education 4.0 in our lives